Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

DVSwitch setup on android phone

I installed DVSwitch on my Android phone.  I followed the setup here and it worked the first time.  I tried to make other connections and now every time I try to connect to newenglandgmrs I get "call failed" and it won't connect.  Something about registration not working.  My login and password work fine every time though so I don't know how to fix it.  I can get a new token and it says it is copied to the clipboard.  Is there something further I need to do?  My gmrs callsign is WRFV235.

Update:  I got it figured out.  My wifi network firewall was blocking the connection.  I turned off wifi and went direct cellular and it now works.

WRFD401 Ray has reacted to this post.
WRFD401 Ray

Sounds like you have everything correct. Can you send a screenshot of your setup to support@newenglandgmrs.com ? Sometimes a second set of eye will spot something amiss.

Join me on the HT App and help The Seven Wonders  Hub Grow !73's from node # 1047
I`M using the N60 Network radio for now in tell I get the repeater back up click here to join us http://go.benshikj.com/iich?cid=30048&name=THE%207%20WONDERS